12th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference in Clermont-Ferrand (F)
The 12th EVPMC will bring together scientists from Europe and beyond from a wide range of disciplines including crop protection, wildlife management, structural pest control, conservation biology, pesticide resistance and nuisance wildlife control.
- Vertebrate pests and associated hazards, risks and costs.
- Vertebrate population biology and management
- Vertebrate pest management : efficacy, resistance and innovative aspects
- Environmental impacts, non-target risks
- Bird management, control and protection
- Invasive species management
- Habitat management
- Urban pest management
- Societal acceptability of Vertebrate Pest management